We have had a wonderful arts week this week spending time on:
- Rehearsing the song Hajanga with signs
- Writing our short poems based on a made up word
- Making tableaus
- Learning new Drama skills
- Planning and singing our own made up songs
This week is arts week so we started to learn a song called Hajanga and that led to singing it then fully mastering the song with signs.
We got the scrabble letters out and picked up a few letters to make into a word. Then we wrote poems about our words.
We have been making songs to go with our tableaus. And, all the tableaus make one big story.
We had fun learning new words, roles and activities. We had fun playing this new game called storm, shelter and person.
We made and planned our own songs and that went together with our tableaus.
- Squash on Monday – please give permission via Wisepay
- Sports Day – Wednesday AM – it is fine to come into school in your P.E kit, but you will need to change back later in the day